Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people ignore. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seabass thai jungle curry recipe. To cook seabass thai jungle curry you only need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Take 2 pieces of sea bass fillets.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Use 1 of tap palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of thin slice lady fingers or kra-chai (or if you cannot find it you can use about 2 tbsp thin slice ginger).
- Provide 2-3 of Thai egg plants or you can use baby aubergines instead (chopped in 6.
- Prepare 1 handful of thai basil leaves.
- Use 1 of big red chilli.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2-3 bunch of baby peppercorn (optional).
- Use 2-3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of jungle curry paste (you can buy a ready made one at a big local Asian grocery store or can use just normal red curry) Or you can make your own jungle curry. Check out my ‘Jungle curry paste’.
Steps to make Seabass Thai jungle curry:
- Thin cut just about cut through your sea bass on the skin side. Seasoning with salt and pepper. Have your pan on high heat, add some cooking oil in and pan fry your fish upside down for 2-3 min then turn over and fry the other side for a min or 2.Take the fish out and leave it aside..
- On the same pan with medium high heat, add jungle curry paste in, stir well. Add eggplant in follow by fish sauce, palm sugar.
- Add some baby peppercorns and kaffir lime leaves in. Taste your curry it should be spicy, salty and then just a hint of sweetness..
- Serve with Thai jasmine rice.
If you find this Seabass Thai jungle curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.