Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Doi rui(rohu curd curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Doi rui(rohu curd curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Doi rui(rohu curd curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to doi rui(rohu curd curry) recipe. To make doi rui(rohu curd curry) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Doi rui(rohu curd curry):
- Get 3 pieces of rohu fish(marinated with salt and turmeric powder).
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Use 1.5 tsp of jeera powder.
- Use 1 tsp of whole jeera.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of dry red chilli whole.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of whole garam masalas.
- Use To taste of salt and sugar.
- Provide As needed of oil for frying.
- Provide As needed of water for curry.
Instructions to make Doi rui(rohu curd curry):
- At first fry the marinated fish heating oil in a pan.
- Now add bay leaf red chilli,garam masalas and jeera in the remaining oil of the pan..
- Mix the powdered masalas in a little bit of water and add into the oil..
- Fry the masalas till it starts to leave oil.
- Beat the curd well with salt and sugar and mix it well with the fried masala.
- Add water into the pan and bring it to boil adding green chillies.
- Now add the fried fish in the curry and keep it in low flame till it becomes tender.
- The curry is ready to be served with steaming rice.
If you find this Doi rui(rohu curd curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.