Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe. You can cook spicy lamb ghee varuval using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy lamb ghee varuval:
- Provide 500 g of lamb meat, wash and drain.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 of medium onions, sliced.
- Provide 5 of dried chillies, cut into quarters.
- Get 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of dark soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seed.
- Provide of Water.
Instructions to make Spicy lamb ghee varuval:
- Marinade lamb with ginger garlic paste, salt, 2 tbsp chilli and turmeric powder. Set aside overnight or at least minimum 1hr..
- Heat 2tbsp ghee add fennel, curry leaves and 3 dried chillies. Stir well. Add 2 sliced onions and fry till translucent. Add lamb and mix well. Cook for 10 mins. Add water enough to cook lamb. In pressure cooker, 1/2 cup water and let it whistle for 20 mins. Remove pot from stove and let it steam off. Once steam has eased off, drain cooked lamb and set aside..
- Heat a wok. Heat 1tbsp ghee, add 1 sliced onion and 2 dried chillies. Cook onion. Add lamb and 1tbsp chilli powder. Mix well. Add vinegar and dark soya sauce. On high heat, keep stirring continously for 5 to 8 mins. You may sprinkle some reserved lamb broth if too dry while stirring. Taste for salt and done..
If you find this Spicy lamb ghee varuval recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.