Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pork Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are very mindful that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many people take for granted. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork fried rice recipe. You can have pork fried rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Fried Rice:
- Take of vegetable oil.
- Take of ham (diced).
- Get of kosher salt.
- Take of ground pepper.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Provide of 2 inch piece-fresh ginger, peeled.
- Prepare of scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts kept separate).
- Provide of corn, peas, or carrot or a mixture.
- Take of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of hot madras curry powder.
- Prepare of cooked jasmine rice, cold.
Instructions to make Pork Fried Rice:
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the oil and when hot add the Ham. season with salt and pepper and stir-fry until browned (about 2 minutes )..
- While the ham brown's finely chop the garlic and Ginger together in a mini-chopper, add the mixture to the ham along with the scallion whites and stir-fry until fragrant, (about 30 seconds ) add the vegetables season with salt and pepper, and stir-fry until the vegetables are heated but still crisp (about 1 minute) Transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Return skillet to heat and add 1 tablespoon of the oil. Cook stirring constantly until the eggs are set but still tender, tip the eggs out of the pan into the bowl with the ham mixture and break the eggs up with a wooden spoon or spatula, return the skillet to the heat and add the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and the curry powder stir until fragrant.
- Stir about 30 seconds add the rice to the pan breaking up any clumps, and stir-fry until coated evenly with oil. Cook the rice undisturbed until the bottom is slightly crisp (3 or 4 minutes ) stir the scallion greens into the rice, add the rice to the serving bowl stir to distribute the ingredients evenly, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
If you find this Pork Fried Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.