Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds typically provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kairi udid methi (nkgsb style sweet and sour raw mango curry) recipe. To make kairi udid methi (nkgsb style sweet and sour raw mango curry) you only need 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry):
- Prepare 3-4 of Raw Mango Wedges (3″ each approx).
- Get 3/4 cup of Fresh Grated Coconut.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of Jaggery, To be adjusted.
- Get 2 cups of Water.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Use of To Be Roasted :.
- Provide 4 of Dry Red Bedgi Chillies…. Deseeded.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Urad Dal (Skinless split black gram).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds (Methi Seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Peppercorns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Raw Rice Grains.
- Prepare 1 of tiny Crystal Strong Asafoetida (e.g. Irani Hing).
- Use as needed of Oil.
- Take of For The Tempering :.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbs of Oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- You need 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
Instructions to make Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry):
- To make Kairi Udid Methi, heat a small kadhai and add oil to it for roasting the whole spices..
- Add a few drops of oil and roast separately on low heat, the bedgi chillies, coriander seeds, udid daal, fenugreek seeds, black peppercorns, raw rice grains and the asafoetida crystal till there is a slight change in colour. Set aside to cool..
- Grind these spices along with the grated coconut and kashmiri red chilli powder to a smooth paste, using water as required..
- Transfer this ground paste to a pan and add the turmeric powder, jaggery, 2 cups water and salt to taste..
- Mix well and bring to a boil..
- In the meantime, rinse the raw mango and peel it. Cut into 3″ long wedges..
- At this stage, aadd the raw mango wedges to the curry and give it a good stir..
- Reduce the heat and simmer the curry for about five minutes. Switch off the heat and set aside..
- Heat a kadhai and add oil to it for tempering. When it heats up, add the mustard seeds..
- As they splutter, add the asafoetida and the curry leaves..
- Switch off the flame and pour this tempering over the prepared curry..
- Cover and set aside for a while for the flavour of the raw mango to seep into the curry..
- Serve this delicious Kairi Udid Methi with some steamed rice and a vegetable of choice!.
If you find this Kairi Udid Methi (NKGSB Style Sweet And Sour Raw Mango Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.