Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower and prawns masala curry recipe. To cook cauliflower and prawns masala curry you only need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- You need 1 of Cauliflower (Medium Cut into medium-big florets).
- Take 250 gms of shrimps.
- Get To Taste of Salt.
- Use To Taste of Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Get 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Take 1 of Whole Red Chilli.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Get 2 tsp of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- You need 2-3 of Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 2-3 of Cloves.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Provide 1/3 Cup of Cooking Oil (Any).
- Take 2 of Potatoes (Medium Cut into medium Cubes).
- Use 1 of tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Take 1/4 Cup of Green Peas.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sugar (To Caramelise).
Steps to make Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry:
- Wash, clean & devein the shrimps & adding in some salt & turmeric powder to it, set aside for about 10 mins time.
- In a frying pan: Add in some oil & heat up over the medium heat & gently sauté the shrimps & immediately, take out in a separate dish & set aside.
- In the same pan: Fry the Cauliflowers & Potatoes- Separately & set aside for the time being.
- Now, using the same pan- Add in some more oil (if required) & heat up over the medium flame & add into it some sugar to get caramelised.
- Add in the tempering spices & sauté until its fine aroma’s released & then, add into the same the sliced/chopped onions & sauté until translucent.
- Then, goes in the 3G Paste & keep stirring continuously but gently….
- Add in the chopped tomatoes now, keep sautéing & sprinkle some salt to it to release some water & get the tomatoes & onions cooked evenly.
- Now, add into it the peas, turmeric powder, red chilli powder & Kashmiri red chilli powder, some more salt (if required), cumins & coriander powders.
- Keep stirring continuously- Add in some splash of water if that’s at all required (it’ll be required actually), to well sauté or bhunao the same.
- Once done, add in the sautéed & set aside: the Cauliflower, Potato & Shrimps & keep stirring continuously until all are well incorporated.
- Add in some more water (for the gravy-As per your own choice) & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for the next 10-12 mins time- stirring occasionally a few times, in between.
- Once done: Checkout if everything’s well cooked- Add in some dollop of the ghee & the garam masala powder, turn off the flame and allow it to sit on the oven itself for about 10-15 mins standby time.
- Serve it absolutely hot with equally hot white rice 🍚 or roti/paratha/chapatis, etc..
If you find this Cauliflower and Prawns Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.