Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red curry chicken recipe. You can have red curry chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Prepare 2 tbls of Olive oil.
- Use 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size piece.
- Get 1 of small onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of red curry paste (adjust to your preference).
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide 1 can of coconut cream or coconut milk.
- Get 3/4 tbls of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar (or brown sugar).
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Take 1 of red pepper, seeded and cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 tbls of cilantro, chopped.
- Provide of Lime wedges, optional.
- Provide of Green onion, sliced, optional.
Steps to make Red Curry Chicken:
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add cooking oil. When heated add onion, saute until almost translucent, add garlic saute another minute..
- Add chicken and cook until surface turns white..
- Add red curry paste, stir to combine well..
- Add water, coconut cream, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice. Turn heat to low and simmer until curry sauce thickens..
- Add red pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes. Add chopped cilantro..
- Serve immediately over steamed rice with lime wedges, cilantro and green onion..
If you find this Red Curry Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.