Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mackerel Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel fish curry recipe. To make mackerel fish curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Mackerel Fish.
- You need For of Paste-.
- Provide 2 of green chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1" of Ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Salt to taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mustard Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Mackerel Fish Curry:
- Nicely wash the fish. Marinate the fish with turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside for few minutes..
- Grind ginger, green chilli and mustard seeds..
- Heat mustard oil in Kadai. Once the oil is hot. Fry the fish one by one till it fry properly both the sides. Once it done. Transfer to a plate..
- In the same Kadhai. Add little mustard oil. Add chopped onion. Fry for few minutes. Then add 1" ginger, 2 green chilli and mustard seed paste, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder and salt. Saute it for a few minutes. Till the raw smell of masala goes off.Mix….well. Add 1 cup water. Stir it well for 1 minute. Add fried fish. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Once it done. Open the lid. Add coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Ready to serve with hot steamed rice..
If you find this Mackerel Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.