Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango dal (mamidikaya pappu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango dal (mamidikaya pappu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango dal (mamidikaya pappu) recipe. You can cook mango dal (mamidikaya pappu) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mango dal (mamidikaya pappu):
- You need 1 small cup of tur dal.
- Use 1/2 cup of peeled chopped raw mango.
- Provide 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide Big pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 2-3 of green chilies.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped ginger.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of For seasoning:.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 3-4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Provide 1-2 of dry red chilli.
- Get 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of oil.
Steps to make Mango dal (mamidikaya pappu):
- In a pressure cooker place dal,mango pieces, onion, ginger, turmeric powder water and pressure cook upto 3 whistles..
- Heat oil add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, chopped garlic, red chilli, curry leaves and stir fry for half a minute..
- Add this to pressure cooked dal add salt cook on medium flame for 8-10 minute..
- Serve with white Rice..
If you find this Mango dal (mamidikaya pappu) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.