Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Umami Hamburger Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Umami Hamburger Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals take for granted. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to umami hamburger steak recipe. To make umami hamburger steak you need 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Umami Hamburger Steak:
- Take of Ground meat (mixed beef and pork or pork only).
- Use of Onion.
- Take of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Egg.
- Prepare of ☆Panko.
- Prepare of ☆Milk.
- Take of ☆Yogurt.
- Provide of ☆Salt.
- Prepare of ☆Soup stock granules.
- Provide of ☆Garlic powder.
- Prepare of ☆Nutmeg.
- Get of ☆Allspice (or curry powder).
- Provide of ☆Pepper.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Plain flour.
Instructions to make Umami Hamburger Steak:
- Chop the onion roughly, and sauté in vegetable oil. When it's glossy and translucent, take it out of the pan and leave to cool..
- Put the ground meat and egg in a bowl and mix roughly. If you are mixing it with your hands, work quickly so that the meat doesn't get warm..
- Put the ☆ ingredients and the cooled sautéed onion in the bowl..
- Mix quickly until the mixture is a little sticky..
- Chill the mixture, bowl and all, for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator..
- Form the patties: Oil your hands, and form the divided meat mixture into patties..
- Dust the tops of the patties with flour. Lift up the patties with a pastry scraper, and start cooking them floured side down in a frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Dust the tops of the patties while the already floured side is cooking. When the bottoms are browned, flip the patties over..
- Lower the heat to medium or medium-low, and cover the frying pan with a lid. Pan-fry for 6 to 7 minutes. The burgers are done when the juices run clear when you press down on them lightly..
- Please check the burgers as they are cooking, and adjust the heat if needed so they don't get burned..
- In step 9, if you add about 50 ml of water, the burgers will become steam-cooked and super-tender..
- To make the sauce, add an equal amount of ketchup, Japanese-style Worcestershire sauce and okonomiyaku sauce to the frying pan after taking the burgers out..
- A minute and a half before the burgers are done, you can put some thickly sliced Cheddar cheese on top..
- If you cover the patties with too much flour it will be hard to get off the excess, so just dust them lightly using a sifter..
- If you cook the patties without flour, you'll have crunchy, juicy burgers..
- If you take out some of the meat mixture and make mini-mini-burgers at the same time, you can enjoy them in bentos. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150685-english-muffin-hamburger.
- Try the burgers with tomato sauceor scrambled eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/150701-delicious-and-multi-purpose-tomato-sauce.
- Or how about simmered hamburger steaks, tomato gratin style! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158987-tomato-sauce-simmered-hamburger-gratin.
If you find this Umami Hamburger Steak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.