Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cauliflower curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower curry recipe. You can have cauliflower curry using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower curry:
- Take 1 of medium size cauliflower.
- Take 1 cup of chopped potato.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare of salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of cardamom seeds.
- Take 3 of clove.
- You need 1 of cinnamon sticks.
- Take 1 tbsp of clarified butter.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cashew nut paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Provide 2 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of boiled green peas.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of mustard oil.
Steps to make Cauliflower curry:
- First wash and cut the cauliflower florets then cut the potatoes then heat a pan add oil First roast the potato and cauliflower bonce done keep it aside..
- In the same pan add more oil when the oil is hot add cumin seeds, bay leaf, cardamom seeds, clove, cinnamon stick and dry red chili then in a small bowl add ginger paste turmeric powder red chili powder cumin powder add little water make a paste..
- Add this paste into the hot oil saute it for few minutes then add tomato puree add salt keep saute the spices till the oil comes out then add boiled green peas cauliflower and potatoes..
- Saute for few more minutes then add water now add sugar and cover the lid cooked it on low medium flame until done once done add clarified butter and garam masala powder cooked it for 2 minutes then turn off the flame…serve hot with steamed rice or chapati..
If you find this Cauliflower curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.