Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy mustard hilsha fish curry recipe. To make spicy mustard hilsha fish curry you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- Take 4 of hilsha fish pieces.
- You need as needed of mustard oil for frying.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
Instructions to make Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry:
- Take Hilsa fish and put turmeric powder,salt and marinate it for 20 mins..
- Take black and yellow mustard seeds.Put little water and make a smooth paste..
- Now Strain the paste with a strainer..
- Take a pan,add mustard oil and fry the hilsa fish..
- In the rest oil,put nigella seeds.Add turmeric powder,red chili powder.mix together well..
- Put mustard paste and cook it for 1 min.Put salt as per taste.And add 1/2 cup water.Cook it for 5 mins..
- Put green chillies and add coconut milk and cook it for 1 min..
- Then put the fried hilsa fish and cook for 1 min.Lastly sprinkle little oil..
- Traditional Spicy Mustard Hilsa fish curry is ready.Serve it with steamed rice..
If you find this Spicy Mustard Hilsha Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.