Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditinal south indian breakfast platter recipe. You can cook traditinal south indian breakfast platter using 46 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Get of carrot cashew payasam_.
- Provide 3 cups of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Provide 3/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of cashewnuts (kaju), soaked in1 cup warm milk for 1/2 hour.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cardamom (elaichi) powder.
- Provide 1 bowl of Idli Batter.
- Use of Corn & Paneer Stuffed Idlis.
- Use 1 cup of boiled & crushed corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crumbled paneer.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corn flour.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Take 1 cup of soaked & to crushed urad dal.
- Take of medu vad.
- Get 1 tbsp of rava salt to taste.
- Provide of Oats Masala dal vada 1cup chana dal / kadle bele.
- Use 2 tbsp of urad dal 1/2 cup masala oats.
- You need 3 of kashmiri red chilli dried.
- Get 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Use 1 inch of ginger grated.
- Get 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Take as needed of few curry leaves finally chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Get pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Use as needed of oil for deep frying.
- Get of Coconut chutney_.
- Take 2 of chillies.
- You need of to taste. salt.
- Provide as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 cup of roasted bengal gram(daliya dal).
- Provide 1 sprig of – curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of kokam.
- Take 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Use of for tempering.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of urad dal.
- Get of kokam panna..
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black salt.
Steps to make Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter:
- Boil the milk in a heavy-bottomed vessel till it is reduced to ¾ of it's quantity, while stirring continuously..
- Keep aside.Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes..
- Keep aside to cool for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Drain the cashewnuts and keep the milk aside..
- Combine the carrots and cashewnuts and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste..
- Add the prepared paste, sugar and the milk kept aside to the boiled milk and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, while stirring continuously..
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well..
- Cool completely and refrigerate at least for 2 hours. Serve chilled..
- In a bowl mix boiled corn,paneer,salt,pepper powder,ginger chilli paste, corn flour…
- Mix all ingredients well. Make small round tikki shapes from the mixture..
- For Idlis.. In grease Idli moulds pour the 1/2 laddle ofbatter. Now put corn paneer tikki.again pour the batter over it…
- Steam Idlis for 10to 15 mins.. Serve hot with chutney..
- Mendu vada _Mix all ingredients well.
- Take a mixture on ur hand with wet thumb hole over it. put it in the hot oil for fry…
- Fry till it turns golden brown.. Njoy with ur favourite sambhar or chutney…
- Oats Masala dal vada_firstly, in a large bowl wash and soak 1 cup chana dal, 2 tbsp urad dal and 3 red chilli for 2 hours..
- Further, drain off the water and rest for 10 minutes. so that all water will be drained off..
- Transfer the dal to a blender and blend to coarse paste without adding any water. add just a tsp of water if required..
- Now transfer the coarse dal paste into large mixing bowl..
- Add in 1 green chilli, 1 inch ginger, ½ onion, few curry leaves, 3 tbsp coriander leaves, masala Oats,pinch of hing and salt to taste..
- Combine them well..
- Furthermore grease your hand with oil and prepare small balls, flatten the vada..
- And deep fry in hot oil..
- Also stir occasionally till the vada turns golden and crisp..
- Finally, serve Oats masala vada hot along with masala chai..
- Coconut chutney_grind all ingredients in mixture till smooth paste. Take it into the bowl..
- Now in 1tsp hot oil add the urad dal..mustard seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida…
- Pour over the chutney mixture… yummy chutney is ready…
- Soak the kokam in hot water for 1or 2 hours…
- Wen it soaked grind it into grinder along with sugar..till it become smooth paste..
- Strain it.. Add black salt,cumin powder..ice cubes.. serve chill.. serve chill..
If you find this Traditinal south Indian breakfast platter recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.