Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nargisi kofta curry recipe. You can cook nargisi kofta curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Prepare of mutton mince.
- Prepare of boiled eggs.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- Prepare of onion grated.
- Get of ginger paste.
- Prepare of garlic paste.
- Use of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- Use of coriander powder.
- Take of gram masala powder.
- Get of green chilli chopped.
- Provide of roasted chana dal powder.
- Provide of curd.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of oil for deep frying.
- Use of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
Steps to make Nargisi Kofta Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onion till golden in colour..
- Make a fine paste of mutton mince in a mixer grinder..
- In the mutton mince add grated onion, fried onion, 1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, roasted chana dal powder, gram masala powder, red chilli powder, chopped green chilli, salt and coriander leaves..
- Mix all the ingredients together. Take a little portion of keema mixture. Flat-it between your palms. Put one boiled egg. Cover it with the mutton mixture..
- Tie it with a thread. Repeat the same process to make the rest of the koftas..
- In a Karachi heat oil. Fry the koftas on low flame. Take it out from the pan..
- In another pan heat oil. Put ginger garlic paste. Saute for one minute. Add curd and saute..
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and gram masala powder. Cook for two minutes. Add water. When it boils add Koftas. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves. Cut the koftas in halves then serve..
If you find this Nargisi Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.