Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Modern day chakalaka recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Modern day chakalaka recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Quick hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to modern day chakalaka recipe. You can have modern day chakalaka using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Modern day chakalaka:
- Take 5 of carrots, peeled.
- Provide 1 of big onion.
- Get 1 of Set of robot pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rajah curry powder mild and spicy.
- Get 2 tbsp of steak and chops spice.
- Use 2 tbsp of chicken spice.
- You need 2 tbsp of barbecue spice.
- Provide 1 tin of baked beans.
- Get of Chillies (optional).
- Provide to taste of Vegetables atchar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Modern day chakalaka:
- Grate your carrots chop onions, robots pepper and chillies.
- Pour oil in the pot add onion, robots pepper, chillies add all your spices and rajah fry for about 10 minutes.
- When it's all fried together add your carrots and fry for about 15 minutes till the carrots is soft.
- Remove from the stove let it cool when it's cool add your baked beans and vegetables atchar.
- Ready to serve it's nice with pap and braai meat.
If you find this Modern day chakalaka recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.