Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman recipe. You can cook beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Take 300 grams of Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes).
- Prepare 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Take 100 grams of Onion.
- Take 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of ☆ cardamon – 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks – 2.
- Use 1 of ☆ cloves – 5 ☆ Bay leaves – 2.
- Use 50 grams of Massaman curry paste.
- Take 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 550 ml of Water.
- Take 66 ml of Peanuts (skinned).
- Get 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of Sugar (coconut sugar if you have).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic..
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little..
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant..
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.).
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir..
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer..
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!.
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious..
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.