Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes recipe. You can have curry-not-curry chicken breasts stew with potatoes using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Prepare of [A – blended paste for marinade].
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 2 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 5 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of fresh ginger (or more if you like).
- Use 1 stalk of lemongrass (crush the base), chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1.5 tsp of paprika (you can use chopped chili).
- Use 3 tbsp of water (to cover ingredients in blender).
- Use to taste of salt, pepper.
- Prepare of [B – To Cook].
- Prepare 800 g of – 1kg chicken breast, cubed.
- Use 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water/broth.
Steps to make Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes:
- Blend ingredients on A list in a blender until it forms a paste. Add water or oil for the consistency and taste of your preference..
- Mix blended paste with cubed chicken breasts and marinade for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat cooking oil in pan, pour marinaded chicken into pan. Cook and stir for approximately 3 – 4 minutes. Until chicken pieces start to cook evenly.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar; add potatoes, water and cover to cook. It is ready when potatoes are soft when gently poked with a fork..
If you find this Curry-Not-Curry Chicken Breasts Stew with Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.