Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mushroom Green peas curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom Green peas curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Green peas curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the best things you are able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom green peas curry recipe. You can have mushroom green peas curry using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Green peas curry:
- Get 1 cup of Green peas.
- You need 1 cup of Button mushrooms Sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of potatoes Diced.
- Take 2 of Green chili.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 cups of tomatoes Diced.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic Minced.
- Get 2 tsps of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Use 1 – 2 tbsps of Cashew paste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of chili powder Red.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 1/2 tsps of Garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Get 4 – 5 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Coconut oil / veg oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro Chopped leaves.
Steps to make Mushroom Green peas curry:
- Heat some oil in a pan..
- Pop some mustard seeds and curry leaves in the oil..
- Add the minced garlic,1 tsp ginger garlic paste and once golden brown add the diced tomatoes..
- Sprinkle some salt and turmeric and saute tomatoes till thoroughly cooked..
- Add the spice powders and saute well till oil separates from the masala..
- Grind some skinless cashews with heavy cream to make a thick cashew paste..
- Add this cashew paste into the masala and mix well..
- Now add the vegetables and let them cook for about 5 mins..
- Garnish with some cilantro and serve hot..
If you find this Mushroom Green peas curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.