Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Several minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish masala curry in mithila style recipe. To make fish masala curry in mithila style you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Prepare 1Kg of Fish-.
- You need 50gm of Mustard (for paste).
- You need 3 of Onion medium size(for paste).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic whole(for paste).
- Take 1 of Tomato (finely chopped).
- Use 3 spoons of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 spoon of Chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Use 3 cups of Oil.
- Get of Kasuri methi.
- You need of Water.
Instructions to make Fish masala curry in Mithila style:
- Clean the fish thoroughly.
- Marinate with 1 garlic paste, salt turmeric and chilli powder and leave for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in a karahi on full flame and pour the fishes one by one for deep fry.
- After frying either in a different pan or in the same pan (but not using the left over oil after frying) pour oil, panchforan, add onion – garlic paste and stir it properly now add mustard paste, turmeric powder, chilli powder and fry untill oil removes from the paste. Now add tomato and kasuri methi and mix it well. Add water as for your requirement. Add salt and cook for 10 mins. Now add fried fish and again cook for 5 mins and turn off the gas and let it cool.
- Put the fish curry in a bowl and decorate with coriander leaves. Now it is ready to serve. (taste best when it is served slightly hot).
If you find this Fish masala curry in Mithila style recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.