Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people take for granted. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian bottle gourd curry sorraikai kootu lockdown recipe recipe. You can have south indian bottle gourd curry sorraikai kootu lockdown recipe using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe:
- Provide of Boiled curry.
- Take 2 cup of chopped Bottle-Gourd.
- Get 2 of medium size potatoes chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of moong dal/ split dehusked green lentil.
- Use 1/4 of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sambhar powder (optional).
- Take of Ground masala.
- Use 2-4 of dry red chillies.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of raw rice.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of black pepper corns.
- Provide 3-4 tablespoons of coconut milk powder.
- Take of Tempering.
- Use 2 teaspoon of Coconut oil.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Take Pinch of hing/aesafoetida.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of udad dal/ split dehusked black lentil.
- Use 4-6 of curry leaves.
Instructions to make South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe:
- Chop vegetables and keep ready..
- Prepare ground masala by soaking washed raw rice, cumin seeds and pepper corns in some water..
- After 15 minutes or so add broken red chillies and coconut milk powder, grind to a smooth paste..
- Wash and add moong dal in a pressure cooker..
- Add all veggies to the cooker with moong dal. Add water till all vegetables are covered..
- Add turmeric and sambar powder. Close the lid and take 3 whistles..
- Vegetable must be well cooked and mushy..
- Prepare tempering by heating coconut oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds, aesafoetida, curry leaves and udad dal. Roast till udad dal changes colour slightly..
- Add boiled curry and ground masala..
- Add salt and let the mixture come to boil..
- Serve hot with parathas or Rasam rice, sambar rice or as a side dish..
If you find this South Indian Bottle Gourd Curry Sorraikai Kootu Lockdown recipe recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.