Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to banana blossom/vazhaipoo/mocha curry(bangladeshi style)❤ recipe. You can cook banana blossom/vazhaipoo/mocha curry(bangladeshi style)❤ using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤:
- Get 1/2 kg of Plantain Flower.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 7-8 pieces of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Coriender powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Use of Water as required.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of mustard oil.
Steps to make Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤:
- How to choose plantain Flower: Select a firm one with tightly packed petals.The Blossom should be Purplish Red in colour.Make sure it is not wilted off or decayed.If storing in a refrigerator wrap it up with a cling/plastic wrap..
- Cleaning : The Purplish Leaf like part of the Blossom is called the 'Bracts'. First, peel of the bracts, beneath these you can see a row of delicate light-yellow coloured Florets. Remove the florets and immediately soak them in an acidic water to avoid discolouration and bitterness. Continue to peel the bracts and remove the florets until you see a pale yellow coloured centre portion once the leaves become too small to peel..
- Trim the stem and discard it. Once sliced it will produce a sticky white sap. Finely chop them or cut them into the desired shape to suit your recipe and immerse it immediately in acidic water and let sit for 30 minutes to remove the bitter sap and avoid browning..
- What you need to clean are the light -yellow colour florets. We have to remove the thin sticks in the centre called Pistils and the outermost small scale like petal called Calyx. Remove the Pistils and the Calyx from the florets..
- Soak the cleaned florets in an acidic water for at least 30 minutes. Before using them rinse in cold water, drain and squeeze out excess water..
- Cooking : Wash the Mocha properly with clean water and boil it on stove.Then mash it with blunder for make a semi liquid mixchure..
- Now take a frypan,put some oil into it and heat it on a stove. Put some chopped onions and 5-6 pieces of green chillies into it and fry till the onions turns into lite brown color..
- Now put ginger garlic paste and salt into it and keep frying for 2 minutes. Put 1/2 cup water into it and put termeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and coriender powder. Mix them well and cook for 10 minutes..
- When the mixture of spices remains properly cooked,put the mixchure of mocha into it and Fri untill it's perfectly cooked..
- Mocha is ready to serve.Enjoy it with rice/ bread etc..
If you find this Banana Blossom/Vazhaipoo/Mocha Curry(Bangladeshi style)❤ recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.