Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Curry (ultra easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Curry (ultra easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg curry (ultra easy) recipe. You can have egg curry (ultra easy) using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Curry (ultra easy):
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of tomato cubes.
- Provide 1 cup of onion cubes.
- Use 1/2 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- Use 2 of cardamom.
- Use 2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Use 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide 3-4 cloves of garlic.
Steps to make Egg Curry (ultra easy):
- Gring the onion and tomato cubes into a paste. You can also choose to grind them separately..
- In the meantime hard boil 2 eggs, peel them and prick with a fork all around and keep them aside..
- Keep aside the pureed tomato and onions. Now grind some ginger and few garlic cloves into a paste as well..
- In a pan add vegetable oil and when hot, add the 2 boiled eggs and move around until the outer skin turns golden brown..
- Keep the golden fried eggs aside and in the same pan add the bay leaf, cardamom and cinnamon and roast in the oil on high flame..
- Add the tomato onion puree into the hot pan and stir occasionally. In case you've pureed the onion and tomato separately, add only the onion puree for now..
- In about 3 minutes the onion will lose its raw smell. At this point add the ginger garlic paste (and the tomato paste of separately kept).
- Stir occasionally again till the raw smell is gone ajd oil appears at the edges..
- At this point att the chilly powder, garam masala and salt (mine is a bit dry but still moist and workable. You can choose how dry you want it).
- Add about a cup of water and mix well. Allow it to come to boil (about 5 minutes).
- Once the oils appear on the sides, check for salt and adjust. Then add the eggs and cover with a lid. Let it cook for 5 minutes..
- Take out in a serving dish. You can garnish with fresh coriander. Serve hot with rice or rotis..
If you find this Egg Curry (ultra easy) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.