Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Dal Palak Paneer recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dal Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal palak paneer recipe. You can have dal palak paneer using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dal Palak Paneer:
- You need 2 of medium size bunches Palak.
- You need 4 tbsp of Chana dal soaked in water for 2-3 hours.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide 3 of green chillies.
- Take 1/4 tsp of leaves of Suva (dil leaves).
- Get 1 of Juice of lemon.
Instructions to make Dal Palak Paneer:
- In an Iron Kadhai heat oil.Add hing and Green chillies..
- When the chillies start sputtering, add the chana dal (Bengal gram) and roast for few seconds.Add 1 cup of water and let it cook..
- When the dal becomes tender, add the chopped palak, dill leaves a little water and let it cook..
- When the Spinach is cooked remove from flame and grind the mixture to a puree..
- Bring the mixture back on to the flame on a low flame..
- Add salt and lemon juice and let the subji simmer for few minutes.
- Now add pieces of Paneer to the dal Palak and mix it..
- Your Dal Palak is ready to Serve with Paratha..
If you find this Dal Palak Paneer recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.