Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Aval Vadai recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Aval Vadai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aval Vadai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything straightaway or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to aval vadai recipe. You can cook aval vadai using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aval Vadai:
- Use 1 bowl of poha(flattened rice).
- You need 2 of bread slice.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 of " piece ginger.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Water if required.
Instructions to make Aval Vadai:
- Wash and Soak poha for 10 minutes. Drain water thoroughly and transfer it in a mixing bowl..
- Grind bread slice in a mixer and make bread crumbs. Mix this bread crumbs in poha..
- Now knead it thorougly like a dough..
- Add chopped onion, green chilli, curry leaves and grated ginger. Add salt, red chilli flakes, mustard seeds, black pepper, asafetida and mix well and knead like a dough. It dough is tight 1 or 2 tb sp water can be added..
- Now take a portion of dough and make small balls. Make whole in the centre with the help of your finger. Like wise make all the vadai..
- Heat oil in a karahi and put vadai one by one and deep fry till golden brown..
- Serve hot with sauce or green chutney..
If you find this Aval Vadai recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.