Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) recipe. To make spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) you only need 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Provide 400 gm of chicken.
- Provide 1 of grate tomato.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use 2 tsp of green chill paste.
- Provide 2 of potato(boil).
- Use 1/2 cup of white oil.
- Take 2 cup of chop onion.
- Get 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 5 of cardamon seeds.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of dry red chill.
- Get 4 of black pepper.
- Use 2 of clove.
- Take 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Use 1 tsp of roast cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of roast coriander seed.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- Take 2 cup of warm water.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli.
- You need of Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of meat masala.
Steps to make Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Firstly,wash the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with red chilli,salt and lemon juice.
- Keep it in cool place for 20min.
- Take tomato pulp, roast all masala and paste.
- Then,take oil in pan with onion pieces.
- Saute with salt and make it soft in pan.
- Next,add tomato pulp and saute.
- Next,add ginger,chilli,garlic paste and mix during 5 min.
- Add the roast and dry paste masala powder in same pan.
- Now,add turmeric,fennel,garam masala and kashmiri red chilli powder in it.
- Saute it during 10min till then the oil leave the pan.
- Next,add the marinate chicken in the same pan.
- Saute all of them during 10min with the boil potato.
- Now,add kashmiri chill and meat masala.
- Saute them during 5 min.
- Put warm water in same pan and boil.
- After that,stir the water of pan and complete the cooking.
- Then,after cook and serve it with polau or paratha.
If you find this Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.