Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Singapore seafood noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Singapore seafood noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to singapore seafood noodles recipe. You can cook singapore seafood noodles using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Singapore seafood noodles:
- You need 1 cup of small dried Chinese mushrooms.
- Take 300 g of thin fresh egg noodles or Singapore noodles.
- Use 1 cup (150 g) of fresh peas or frozen peas.
- Take 1 tablespoon of peanut oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mild curry powder.
- You need 1 of carrot, peeled, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally.
- Take 1 of red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced.
- Use 250 g of Chinese barbecue pork, thinly sliced.
- Get 100 g of small cooked prawns, peeled.
- Get 2 tablespoons of kecap manis (sweet Indonesian soy sauce).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of shaoxing wine (Chinese rice wine) or dry sherry.
- You need of Coriander leaves, to serve.
- Get 4 of green onions, trimmed, thinly sliced.
Steps to make Singapore seafood noodles:
- Place the mushrooms in a medium heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 10 minutes to soak. Drain mushrooms well and squeeze out any excess liquid..
- Place noodles and peas in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Drain well..
- Meanwhile, heat peanut oil in a wok over high heat. Add the curry powder, carrot and capsicum and cook, tossing, for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the pork, prawns, kecap manis, shaoxing wine, half the green onions and the noodle mixture and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until heated though and well combined. Remove from heat..
- Divide the noodles among serving bowls and sprinkle with coriander leaves and remaining green onions. Serve immediately..
If you find this Singapore seafood noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.