Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can cook prawn malai curry using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- You need 400 gram of prawn.
- Provide 2 of onions paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of turmuric powder.
- Take 1 cup of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 teaspoon of jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 2 of green cardamoms.
- Get 2 of cloves.
- You need 1" of cinnamon.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Use As needed of oil and ghee.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- Wash and marinate the prawn with salt and turmuric powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add the prawn shallow fry and keep aside.
- Add whole garam masala jeera bay leaf.
- Now add onion paste saute adding salt and turmuric powder.
- Add ginger garlic paste saute adding red chilli powder and jeera powder.
- Add the prawns and cover allow it to simmer.
- Finally add coconut milk and sugar.
- Garnish it with ghee and garam masala and serve.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.