Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora) recipe. To cook raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora) you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora):
- Take 1 cup of – cooked rice.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Peeled grated raw mango(according to taste).
- Provide 3-4 tbs of peanuts.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of udad dal.
- Get 2-3 of dry red chilli.
- You need 2-4 of Vertically split green chilli.
- Get 10-15 of curry leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need Pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt(as required).
- Use 1 tbs of Oil.
Steps to make Raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora):
- Add grated mango and salt to the hot rice. Mix well with a fork..
- Heat the oil in a small pan. When the oil is hot add peanuts and fry well. Add this peanuts to the cooked rice..
- Now add udad dal to the hot oil. Then add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Mix well..
- Add red chilli, green chilli, curry leaves fry for few seconds. Switch off the gas..
- Now add turmeric powder mix well. Add this oil to the cooked rice mixture. Mix all together well..
- Mamidikaya pulihora is ready to serve..
If you find this Raw mango rice(mamidikaya pulihora) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.