Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed potato amarnath rolls recipe. To cook stuffed potato amarnath rolls you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls:
- Provide of For outer covering :.
- You need 6 of Potatoes, boiled and peeled.
- Get 150 grams of amarnath.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies, chopped.
- Provide to taste of Rock Salt,.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Curry leaves powder.
- Use of Pure ghee, as required for frying.
- Prepare of For stuffing :.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Pomegranate kernels.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Kishmish.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Dessicated Coconut.
Instructions to make Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls:
- First get all the ingredients of stuffing and mix well.keep aside..
- In a mixing bowl add all ingredients except pure ghee. Mash the potatoes and mix all ingredients together for the roll to make a dough like consistency..
- Take a handful of dough in hand, make a roll and press in between palms to add stuffing and give circular roll shape. Proceed the same way to make shapes with the remaining mixture..
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed skillet, add 3-4 trolls at a time on medium heat until cooked through and crisp golden brown in colour on both sides..
- You can additionally drizzle a little more oil on the top to make the rolls little more crisp and tasty from the outside. Once done, drain the rolls on paper towels and serve warm..
- Rolls are so crisp from outside and so soft from inside with bursting of flavours of stuffing..
- Serve the delicious Rolls along with Green Chutney, Tamarind chutney or with any dip for tea parties or even pack them as a snack box for the kids school..
If you find this Stuffed Potato Amarnath Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.