Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Khandvi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Khandvi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khandvi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khandvi recipe. You can have khandvi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khandvi:
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Use 1 cup of curd.
- Use 2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Use 2 tsp of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of dessicated coconut.
- Take 2 tbsp of fresh pomegranate seeds.
Steps to make Khandvi:
- Take a large bowl add garam flour,curd,salt,turmeric powder,green chilli paste and water,mix well..
- Heat heavy bottom pan and add batter and stir continuously for till stick..
- Turn off the flame and spread the batter in the back side of the plate..
- When cooled it cut into equal strips and roll it..
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,curry leaves and chopped chillies when crackle spread on khandvi..
- Garnish with nylon sev,green coriander and pomegranate seeds..
If you find this Khandvi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.