Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. You can cook pondicherry egg curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Provide 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- Use 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Use 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Get 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- Take 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- Use 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- You need 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
Steps to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.