Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us really feel better within our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, however. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe. You can cook baby corn hot and sweet curry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baby corn hot and sweet curry:
- You need 1 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Provide 1 of capsicum.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1 ml of soya sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need of sauté.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/4 tsp of saunf.
- Use 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 of curry leaves.
Steps to make Baby corn hot and sweet curry:
- chop onion finely. chop capsicum into squares and baby corn into fat rounds.
- preheat pan for a minute add oil and after it heats up add items under sauté as per the order.
- add chopped onion to the pan and saute till it turns transparent then add ginger garlic paste and then add baby corn sauté for 4 minutes.
- add capsicum (any colour of ur choice or all colours to make the food look inviting and colourful ) and add soya sauce.
- add the tomato paste and add turmeric powder . saute..
- after first boil add a cup of water and let it boil again then add salt.let it boil again then add honey, mix well and remove from flame.
- garnish with coriander leaves.
- you can add more chillies or more honey as per your taste.
- for a fatty version add blended cashews(milk soaked) after adding tomato paste.
If you find this Baby corn hot and sweet curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.