Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry in bangladeshi style recipe. You can have chicken curry in bangladeshi style using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Provide of Ingredients :.
- Use of o Chicken (500 gm).
- Prepare of o Red Chilli powder (1.5 tsp).
- Use of o Soya bean oil (5 tbsp).
- Take of o Turmeric powder (1 tsp).
- Take of o Onion (3 medium size sliced).
- Prepare of o Ginger paste (1 tsp).
- You need of o Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Use of o Cumin fried powder (1 tsp).
- Prepare of o Whole Garam Masala (Cardamom 2 inch 1 pcs, Cinnamon 3 pieces, Cloves 5).
- Get of o Potato 2 pcs medium size cut into 8 pcs.
- Prepare of o Coriander powder (1 tsp).
- Provide of o Salt (to taste).
- Get of o Water (5 cup).
Instructions to make Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style:
- Steps: 1. Clean and wash the chicken pieces with fresh water and drained the extra water from the chicken pieces. 2. Heat oil in a pan. 3. Add the sliced onion into the pan and fry them until become caramelized. 4. Add half cup water so that the dry spices does not get burnt 5. Then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin & coriander powder fry them until for 5 mints..
- 6. Add garlic and ginger paste, Fry all the masala until the gravy starts leaving oil from the sides. 7. Add salt according to your taste 8. Now add the chicken pieces into the pan and mix well with the gravy. 9. Add whole garam masalas; 10. Cook for 10 minutes on medium to low flame by stirring it constantly. 11. Then add 1 cup of water, mix it well and cover the pan with a heavy lid. 12. Now add the potato pieces & mix it well in the spices. cook slowly until the gravy starts leaving oil from.
- 13. Add rest of the water & cook until the chicken & potato pieces become soft and tender. 14. Open the lid and stir the curry well, cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame. 15. When the oil will come out & the consistency of the gravy is thick that means is ready to serve. 16. Serve it with any kind or rice dishes, roti, paratha or bread..
If you find this Chicken Curry in Bangladeshi Style recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.