Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe. To cook big poppa's slow cooked african chicken with a curry peanut butt you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- Provide 3 lbs of bone in chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- Get 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 of onions finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Bravo tomato sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Use of Sauce that you will add when there is 20 min left.
- Use 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbs of fresh lemon juice.
- Get 2 tbs of yellow curry.
- Use 1/2 of long red or green chilli pepper.
- You need 1 of finely chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 2 cup of white rice.
Steps to make Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt:
- Heat oil over medium heat add onions saute until soft then add garlic, oregano, salt. Add chicken stock, tomato sauce and bay leaf. Saute for 10 min.
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Combine sauce and chicken mix and cook on low for 6 hrs or on high for 3 hrs..
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, lemon juice, yellow curry and all peppers. Add a little of the sauce from the crock pot about 1/2 cup mix very well. Add to slow cooker 20 min before you take the chicken out to serve..
- Serve on a hot bed of white rice. So ooooooo yummy!.
If you find this Big poppa's slow cooked African chicken with a curry peanut butt recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.