Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to drumstick – mango curry recipe. To cook drumstick – mango curry you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Drumstick – Mango Curry:
- Take 1/4 kg of drumstick chopped into 3" pieces.
- Get 1 cup of Toor dal.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide As needed of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Jaggery powder.
- You need of For frying fresh masala.
- Take 4-6 of red chilli.
- Get 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tbs of coriander seeds.
- Get 4-5 of methi seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare of For grinding.
- Use 1/4 cup of peeled and chopped mangoes.
- Get 1 clove of tamarind.
- Take 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Provide of For seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cooking / coconut oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 of red chilli broken.
- Provide As needed of curry leaves.
Instructions to make Drumstick – Mango Curry:
- Pressure cook toor dal mashy..
- Combine drumsticks, chopped onion, Salt, Jaggery powder and 2-3 cup of water in a vessel..
- Cover and Cook in medium flame until softness..
- Add finely cooked toor dal, mix well and allow it to boil for 2 minutes..
- In the meantime fry masala in a pan with low flame except turmeric powder and curry leaves..
- When you get good aroma, turn off the flame and add turmeric powder, curry leaves, saute for few seconds..
- Grind smoothly masala by adding grated coconut, tamarind, mangoes and some water..
- Transfer the ground masala in to cooked veggies..
- Bring it to boil and continue cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes, while stirring occasionally to get good taste of masala..
- In the same pan heat cooking oil, let crackle mustard seeds, fry red chilli and add some curry leaves, add in to curry..
- Cover a plate on curry, turn off the flame and serve in hot..
If you find this Drumstick – Mango Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.