Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything right away or that you need to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe. You can have bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Take 5-6 pieces of rohu fish (peeled and de scaled).
- Provide 2 of potatoes (cut in wedges).
- Use 1 of onion (cut in slices).
- Get 3 of green chilies.
- Use 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 1/2 of tbspCumin powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- Use of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf(optional).
Instructions to make Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry):
- Mix the raw fishes with salt and turmeric.
- Fry the fish in hot mustard oil, both sides.
- Keep the fishes aside once fried, add some more oil in pan and add potatoes to fry.
- After the potatoes are done, pour some more oil and fry the onion with chillies.
- Add bay leaf, ginger paste, turmeric and cumin powder and stir well and salt to taste.
- Now pour in a cup of warm water on the mixture and add on the fried potatoes and cover and simmer it.
- Once the mixture comes to boil add the fried fish.
- Serve it with steamed rice.
If you find this Bangali maacher jhol (simple bengal fish curry) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.