Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? One heart-healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe. To cook thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Get 200-250 g of cut up pumpkin or butternut squash.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1 handful of Thai basil (or any basil you can get hold of).
- Take 100 g of chicken, sliced in strips.
- Take 1 of big red chilli, slices.
- Take 1 handful of green bean.
- Take of You can also use any seasonal vegetable ie courgette, baby sweet corn, aubergine, carrot.
Steps to make Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃:
- Cut up my not quite perfect pumpkin 🎃 into quarters and use only a quarter of the pumpkin fresh. Cut the skin off with sharp knife and use spoon to scoop off the seed. Cut into small chunk size..
- Turn your hop on medium heat. Add about 2-3 tbsp of coconut milk in a saucepan (try to scoop the thick part in) stir well and once coconut milk start bubbling up, add red curry paste and mix well..
- Once you see the oil seperated from the curry paste and coconut milk (around after 2-3 mins) add your chicken in and stir well. Add pumpkin in and also mix well. Add the rest of coconut milk in and mix well..
- Seasoning with fishsauce and palm sugar..
- Add green beans (or any prefer Veggies in). Let them cook for about 15-20 min. Stir them well. If your curry look a little thick add some water (about 5-8tbsp). Taste your curry, it should be spicy, sweet and salty, you can add more fishsauce and sugar if prefer at this stage..
- Add red chilli and basil, quick stir and turn the heat off..
- So delicious with Thai jasmine rice..
If you find this Thai red curry with pumpkin 🎃 recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.