Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chilli Prawn and Pineapple recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chilli Prawn and Pineapple recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chilli Prawn and Pineapple recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli prawn and pineapple recipe. You can cook chilli prawn and pineapple using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chilli Prawn and Pineapple:
- Use of medium onion chopped.
- Get of red chilies chopped.
- Get of tblsp massaman curry paste.
- Provide of pineapple juice.
- Get of fish stock/ prawn heads.
- Provide of green beans halved.
- You need of red pepper chunky chopped.
- Provide of baby corn halved lengthwise.
- Get of small pineapple chopped.
- Get of prawns.
- Provide of tblsp coriander chopped.
Instructions to make Chilli Prawn and Pineapple:
- On medium heat fry onion and chilli. Once soft add curry paste and fry till fragrant. Add pineapple juice and water and prawn heads (or stock) bring to boil and simmer for 8-10 minutes..
- Add red pepper, green beans, baby corn and stir. Remove prawn heads. Add pineapple and simmer for 5 minutes. Add prawns and cover. Cook for 90 seconds..
- Add coriander, and remove from heat and stir. Season with salt and pepper and serve hot 🤩.
If you find this Chilli Prawn and Pineapple recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.