Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry with Naan💛 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with Naan💛 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with Naan💛 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with naan💛 recipe. To make chicken curry with naan💛 you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry with Naan💛:
- Provide 10 cloves of garlic.
- Use 3 cm of piece of ginger.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Take 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 kg of chicken breast.
- Provide 200 ml of water.
- Use of Fresh coriander chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare of For the naan: 500 g flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of black sesame.
- Provide 5 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 250 ml of milk.
- Use of Vegetable oil for brushing.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with Naan💛:
- In blender blend the garlic, ginger, onion and salt to a smooth paste.Put the oil into a large pan over a medium heat. Add the cinnamon and fry for 20 seconds. Then add the paste from blender and cook for 5 minutes.Stir in the chilli paste, tomato purée, turmeric and curry powder.Cut chicken into small pieces.Add to the pan, then stir in the water and leave to simmer 20 min..
- For the Naan: Mix the flour in a bowl with the black sesame,sugar, salt and baking powder. Make a hole in the centre and add the milk, then use a palette knife to bring the dough together. Knead on a floured surface for 10 minutes, or, if you are using a dough hook on a mixer, knead for 5 minutes..
- Then leave the dough in the bowl for 10 minutes. Preheat the oven to 220°C and put a large baking tray in to get hot. Divide the dough into 8 equal portions, then roll them all out as thin as you can get them. Bake for 3-4 minutes, until lightly browned, and lightly brush the tops with oil..
- Enjoy with coriander and lime juice. Perfect to serve with rice!.
If you find this Chicken curry with Naan💛 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.