Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. You can cook pondicherry egg curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Get 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped fine.
- You need 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Get 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt.
- You need leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Take 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- Use 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- Take 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
Steps to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.