Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Boondi Dahi curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Boondi Dahi curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to boondi dahi curry recipe. You can cook boondi dahi curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Boondi Dahi curry:
- Take 250 gms of sour curd.
- Get 2 tbsp of besan.
- Get 1 cup of namkeen boondi.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ginger chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of red chillie powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of hing.
- You need of Few curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Use 1 of whole dried red chilli for tadka.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 glass of water.
Instructions to make Boondi Dahi curry:
- Beat the sour curd and add besan, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and one big glass of water…
- Beat till a pouring consistency. Heat a pan and add this mixture and let it boil..
- Add green chilli and ginger…
- After boiling for 15 mins..
- Remove from heat and add boondi and also give a tadka of hing, cumin and mustard seeds, curry leaves and dried red whole chilli…
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with khichdi or rice…
If you find this Boondi Dahi curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.