Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer ghee masala curry recipe. You can have paneer ghee masala curry using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Paneer Ghee Masala Curry:
- Prepare of Ingredients list.
- Take 300 grams of paneer /cottage cheese.
- Take 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes pureed.
- Get of Masala paste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Egg curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil for cooking.
- Use of Masala paste.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 8-10 of cashews.
- Take 2 of dry red chillies.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 2 of onions chopped.
- Provide 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Get 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of piece of ginger.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare of Coriande leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Paneer Ghee Masala Curry:
- Soak chilli, cashews and cumin in warm water for masala paste ready. Puree tomatoes..
- Fry onion, chilli, ginger and garlic until soft..
- Make paste..
- Take oil in kadhai, add the masala paste and cook. Add 1/4 cup water so the masala doesn't burn..
- Add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder..
- Add tomato puree and mix..
- Cover and cook on low flame..
- Add salt and curry powder..
- Add cream and ghee..
- Cook for some time and add paneer cubes..
- Cover and let the paneer soften..
- Garnish and serve with Naans, chapatis or Pulaos..
If you find this Paneer Ghee Masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.