Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to raw banana curry (vazhakai curry) recipe. You can cook raw banana curry (vazhakai curry) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry):
- Get 2 nos of banana Raw / Vazhakkai – ( small).
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Use of Salt water & – as needed.
- Provide of To grind.
- Use 3 tbsps of coconut Grated -.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of Dhania Coriander seeds / -.
- Use 1 tsp of Jeera -.
- Get 3 nos of chillies Red -.
- You need 1 no of onion Big -.
- Get 2 nos of Garlic cloves – (optional).
- Prepare of Tamarind – a small piece (1 seed).
- Get of To temper.
- You need 1.5 tbsps of Coconut oil -.
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard seeds -.
- Get 1 tsp of Urad dal -.
- Take of Curry leaves – few.
Steps to make RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry):
- Wash and peel the skin of raw banana.Chop into thin rounds and immerse in water till use..
- Grind all the ingredients given under “to grind” except onion,jeera and garlic coarsely adding little water.Lastly add chopped onion,jeera and garlic and grind it to a paste..
- In a bowl,take the raw banana pieces,turmeric powder,ground paste and salt.Mix well..
- Heat oil in a kadai and temper all the ingredients given above.Put the masala coated raw banana pieces and saute in low flame for few minutes.Add little water (say 1/2 cup) and cover cook till banana pieces are done.Do not over cook the pieces.After it is cooked well,remove the lid and saute the mixture in high flame for few minutes till the mixture becomes dry and turns golden brown..
If you find this RAW BANANA CURRY (Vazhakai curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.