Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cowpea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cowpea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health benefits. Various minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cowpea curry recipe. To make cowpea curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cowpea Curry:
- Get 250 gms of Cowpea.
- Take 250 gms of Brinjal.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Tamarind water.
- You need of Ingredients to grind.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chana dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds.
- Get 4-5 of Red chilli.
- Take 3 tbsp of Coconut.
- Provide of Ingredients to temper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Use As required of Few Curry leaves.
Steps to make Cowpea Curry:
- Soak cowpea for 3 to 4 hours..
- Pressure cook soaked cowpea for 2 whistles..
- Grind the ingredients to a smooth paste..
- Cut brinjal into long pieces..
- Heat kadai and add the ingredients to temper..
- Add brinjal pieces and fry it..
- Pour tamarind water and allow to cook..
- Add the pressure cooked cowpea..
- Added needed salt and mix well. Allow to boil for 1 minute. Now healthy and simple cowpea curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Cowpea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.