Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Duck Curry with Coconut Milk recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Duck Curry with Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Duck Curry with Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to duck curry with coconut milk recipe. You can cook duck curry with coconut milk using 27 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Duck Curry with Coconut Milk:
- Take 3/4 – 1 kg (Cut into medium pieces) of Duck.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of . Turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper powder.
- Use To taste of Salt.
- Take of . Whole spices (Crush all the whole spices in a mortar and pestle).
- Use 3 – 4 of Cardamom.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Whole pepper corns.
- You need 8 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Get 1/2 tsp, of Fennels.
- You need 1 inch of . Ginger , thinly sliced.
- Get 8 large of Garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 2 medium-small, thinly sliced of Onion.
- Get 4 – 5, slit of Green chilies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves.
- Use 1/4 tsp of . Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 – 1.5 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/4 – 1/2 tsp of Freshly ground pepper powder.
- Use 2 – 3 tsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Hot water.
- Get 3/4 cup of Coconut milk, thick.
- Prepare of Salt – To taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp or to taste of . Freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare A few of Curry leaves.
- Get 1.5 tbsp + 1 tsp of Coconut oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp or to taste of Garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Duck Curry with Coconut Milk:
- Heat 1.5 tbsp coconut oil in a pressure cooker at medium heat. Add in the crushed whole spices and stir until fragrant for about 5 – 10 seconds. Add. Ginger and sauté until onion turns transparent. Add in Turmeric powder.
- Sauté until their raw smell is gone. Next add marinated duck pieces, vinegar and 1/4 cup hot water. Mix everything well. Close with the lid and pressure-cook for 1 or 2 whistles or until duck is fully cooked..
- Open the lid and add 3/4 cup thick coconut milk. Mix well. Check for salt. Add 1/4 – 1/2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper, few curry leaves, 1 tsp coconut oil and 1/4 tsp garam masala powder. Mix well and switch off when it starts to boil. Serve with porotta, chapathis, bread, idiyappam, appam, rice etc..
If you find this Duck Curry with Coconut Milk recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.