Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to restaurant style red thai curry recipe. To cook restaurant style red thai curry you need 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed pumpkin.
- Get 1 cup of cubed red capsicum.
- Provide 2-3 tablespoon of green peas.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For red curry paste.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper corn.
- Take 2-3 of whole dry red chillies(soaked in hot water for 1 hour).
- Provide 1 of big onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of long galangal chopped.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of kafir lime zest.
- You need 1 stalk of lemongrass(white part) chopped.
- Use 5-6 of stem of fresh coriander chopped.
- Use 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Restaurant style Red Thai Curry:
- Heat a pan and dry roast coriander seeds, cumin seeds and black pepper corn until nice aroma emits..
- Grind them to fine powder..
- In a mixer grinder place soaked dry red chillies, chopped onion, garlic, galangal, lemongrass, lime zest coriander stems and salt..
- Add the prepared spice powder and make a fine paste with adding little water.Red thai curry paste is ready..
- Place a saucepan in a stove top in medium low heat..
- Add coconut milk and prepared red curry paste. Give it a good mix..
- When the liquid starts boiling add the cubed pumpkin and 1/2 teaspoon of salt..
- Cover and cook in medium heat till 70% done..
- Remove the lid and add cubed capsicum and green peas..
- Cover and again cook till vegetables cook completely..
- Before removing adjust the seasoning, add more coconut milk if required..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with any kind of rice..
If you find this Restaurant style Red Thai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.