Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Yogurt is often a snack many people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie sweet potato and bean curry recipe. You can cook veggie sweet potato and bean curry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry:
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 400 g of butter beans (in water).
- Provide 400 g of chickpeas (in water).
- Get 400 g of mixed beans (in water).
- Use 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- Provide 80 g of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Get 250 g of passata.
- Provide of To serve: (optional).
- Get of Rice.
- Provide of Naan bread.
- Get of Mango chutney.
Instructions to make Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry:
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes into small chunks..
- Smear the coconut oil on the bottom of the slow cooker (or melt in a pan if using the hob)..
- Add all the ingredients to the slow cooker (yes it really is this easy!).
- Stir to mix..
- Put on slow cooker setting low and leave for 4-6hrs. (If cooking on the hob cook for 1 hour, stirring regularly to prevent it sticking to the pan). Serve with rice, naan bread and mango chutney!.
If you find this Veggie Sweet Potato and Bean Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.