Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) recipe. You can have tiger prawn malai curry (golda chingri macher malai curry) using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- You need 5 of Big Tiger Prawn (500 gm).
- Get 2 of medium sized onion paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium fresh tomato purée.
- You need 1-1/2 of coconut milk.
- Get 100-200 gm of mastard oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 4 piece of cardamom.
- You need 2 of small piece dalchini.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Bengali garam masala (elaich, darchihi, clove).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of desi ghee.
- Take 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of curd.
Steps to make Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry):
- Take kadhai and put mastard oil, heat it well. Add ghee of 1 tablespoon, then again add bay leaves, clove cinnamon. Add onion to it. Fry all for 2 mins and then add ginger garlic paste to it. Fry for another 2-3 mins and then add tomato puree. Stir all together till the gravy releases oil. Add then kashmiri mirch, curd, 2 tablespoons of water and stir again for 2-3 min. Add the prawns to the gravy, 2 tablespoons of water and stir the entire content till release of oil from the gravy..
- Add coconut milk, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt. Cook in medium flame for 2 mins. Add 1 cup of water to it, and leave it in low-medium flame for 10 mins. Add garam masala, and ghee to it. Recipe is ready for you. Serve hot. Generally this is consumed with rice or pulao. Ensure this is cooked in low-medium flame..
If you find this Tiger Prawn Malai Curry (Golda Chingri Macher Malai Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.