Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Treats.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe. To cook lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled lima beans.
- Provide 200 grams of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 1 of aloo.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of haldi.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide 1 of green chilli.
Steps to make Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Boiled lima beans for 10 minutes drain water keep it aside..
- Take oil in Kadhai add onion Chilli boiled beans and gobi florets. Gradually add aloo and all dried masala including salt and tomato. Fry for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Add required amount of water cover the lid cook for 10 minutes.
If you find this Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.