Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe. To cook sahi veg palak paneer rice you need 25 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- Use 150 gm of rice.
- Take 100 gm of split mung dal(with skin).
- You need 1 cup of mix chopped veggies(carrots,capsicum,potato,beans,corn,peas,cabbage,brinjal,caulifloer etc).
- Use 1 bunch of fresh green spinach.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of ghee.
- Take 2 of Bay leaf.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide Pinch of asafoetida.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 4-5 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2/3 of dry red chillies.
- Get 3/4 of cloves.
- Take 1/4 of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander-cumin powder.
- Get Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 100 gm of paneer.
- Provide 100 gm of cashew raisins mix.
- Get 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram flour.
Instructions to make Sahi veg palak paneer rice:
- First of all to make this healthy combo we will wash and mix rice with dal and pressure cooker it for 3 whistle on medium flame.once cooked keep it aside..
- Now we will wash cut and boil spinach leaves and make it's puree.moreover we will saute our vegetables of choice chopped by taking some oil in pan adding cumin seeds hing curry leaves.once vegetables are tender we will add spinach puree and add masalas like turmeric,chily powder,coriander powder,garam masala,salt etc and mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes than we will add pre cooked rice dal and paneer small pieces into it and give it good mix and let it cook till becomes thick consistency..
- Now on one side we will make our gravy to have with this rice dish.we will take buttermilk and add some gram flour and whisk it now we will give tadka to it by taking some oil and ghee in pan and put mustard seeds to crackle and than add cumin seeds hing curry leaves clove cinaamon tejpata dry red chillies etc and we will pour this hot oil into our buttermilk mixture and cook it on low medium flame for 15 minutes to give it desired consitency not runny and not to thick..
- Now as our vegetable paneer rice is ready to serve with hot gravy made from buttermilk enjoy this combo..
If you find this Sahi veg palak paneer rice recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.